Published Day One
- One Scholarship, 163 Ways to Dole It Out by Elida Coseri and Patrick Smith
- Evasive State Legislators Dodge Questions About Scholarships by Karlie Baker
- Clout or Coincidence? Some Legislators Keep General Assembly Scholarships All in the Family by Jeremie Benoit Rosley
- Scholarships for Some Grad Students a Big Burden for State and Schools by Sean Stillmaker
Published Day Two
- Some Lawmakers Turn a Right into a Requirement by Laura Lane
- Nobody’s Watching: Illinois Lawmakers Alone Decide How to Give Millions by Jay Grooms
- No Method to the Madness: State Scholarships Award Some Students More than Others by Nicholas Myers
- Students’ Free Ride Proves Costly to Their Classmates by Nicole Leonhardt
Published Day Three
- State Legislative Scholarships Could Be Eliminated by Emily Capdevielle
- 5/22/2003 debate over House Bill 465 Listen to legislative session.
- 4/1/2004 debate over House Bill 4363 Listen to legislative session.
- For Richer or Poorer? Legislative Scholarships Should Target the Needy by Stacey Alletto
- Experts Suggest Changes to Legislative Scholarships by Shawna Lent
- State Government Requires Schools to Waive Millions by Nicole Leonhardt.
61 Legislators Violated the Legislative Scholarship Program, and Everyone’s Pointing Fingers by Nicole Leonhardt