Most people these days try to get the biggest and fanciest technology available, and they’ll pay anything for it. The folks at Redmoon Theatre and students from Columbia College Chicago had a different idea. They put on a show at the Museum of Contemporary Art using only old overhead projectors and human hands. No video or computers were used in the show and it really makes a difference.
The Astronaut’s Birthday
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Chicago Marathon Celebrated a Diverse Array of Stories
- Columbia College Chicago Alumni Raven Hibbler Honored at 65th Annual Golden Trumpet Awards
- From Columbia College Chicago to Schubas Tavern: The Music Journey of Dan Apodaca
- Black and Grey: an artist’s path from law to tattooing
- Columbia College faculty and students navigate changing mask mandates